DIFFICULT JOURNEYS CAN LEAD TO BEAUTIFUL PLACES.
Revere Memory Care℠ is a holistic engagement of the body, mind and spirit for those living with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
Revere Memory Care is an approach that infuses memory-care neighborhoods with a welcoming atmosphere and a vibrant rhythm of life, both of which are often missing from other cognitive-care settings. Our programming helps those living with cognitive impairment to make meaningful connections through music, dance, art, food, reminiscence, movement and sensory stimulation.
Our highly engaged team uses relationship-based care to provide assistance centered on your loved one’s unique needs at each and every stage, honoring both the past and the present.
LIFE IN BALANCE. AND ON THEIR TERMS.
We believe that with the right supportive environment, staff and programming, life can be a worthwhile and beautiful experience—even living with an Alzheimer’s or dementia diagnosis.
One reason Revere stands apart from other residential memory-care programs is our dedication to the individual. We help each resident maintain a sense of personal control, choice and dignity throughout their journey.
At Revere, residents live on their own terms in private apartments within an open residential community. With guided assistance from our well-trained and compassionate staff, we help our residents navigate daily living, while providing general care services and medication administration. Our full schedule of lifestyle programming offers multiple opportunities for residents to come together and engage in meaningful activities throughout the day.
THE REVERE MEMORY CARE DIFFERENCE.
- Individualized care plan, customized to meet the real needs of each resident
- Bright, spacious and comfortable areas for family and friends to visit
- Private room and personal bath with daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Daily arts, fitness and cognitive programming designed to engage the body, mind and spirit
- Three chef-prepared meals daily, with a choice of options
- Assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- 24/7 staff on-site
- Medication-coordination services and administration